Sunday, March 8, 2015

blog of march 11 (CRR) "The heart of Darkness"


     Okay I am at last getting used to this whole blog and comment business. 250 words or more, well I’m still working on it. For this week we have to write about something we are reading or discussing in class. So on that note I will talk about the class new novel. It’s called “The Heart of Darkness”

         This book is so far really rad I was really captured by the image of the sun setting and all the colors it displaces like the red and pink and orange. In my personal imagination I picture this guy with a suit and tie drinking tea among others that look similar to him. From my understanding this book is a story within a story. There’s this guy who is telling his story to a group of guys. We’re not quite there yet however as of right now they are just waiting to go to London I believe.

        Although this book is complex when it comes to the word choice, at least for me it is, I am enjoying it I like that we write journal entries it allows me to understand what’s going on more. I still want to know how exactly is it so dark? To be honest I am actually waiting for something important or interesting to happen.               

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that you are learning to enjoy the blog. I am also glad to hear that eventhough the book is complex you are still enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you find time to read books other than the ones in school. I have like absolutely no time. Or atleast thats what it seems like. If you find the time you should check out my blog about hair. I plan to do another one soon.

    ReplyDelete