Thursday, March 26, 2015

(free write) six word story


          Here goes my free write or whatever it may be called. To be honest I really don’t know what to write, So here is a really short story. Are you ready? 

                      “We’re all trying to forget someone.”

          Short and straight to the point, right? Well many people may read this and each respond in different ways. Me for example though of that one person I just wish I can shred from my memories. A couple of people came to mind a little after, but that one person remain on the top of the list. As for the others I have learn to grow from and appreciate them being in my life. But this one person, it is just a constant struggle to forget. His voice, the way he walks and thinks it just makes me disgusted.

           I have tried talking to him and just trying to work things out but that man is not just supposed to be in my life. For example on my birthday he promise to get me a gift anything I wanted. I asked him to cover for my prom including my dress. He agreed, later on he brought my little brother the latest iPad and went on vacation with his girl. Then said that he didn’t say I can go to my senior trip as if he even had a saying in my decision. He also said he would not pay from my prom because he doesn’t want me to attend that either. So as of that day he will no longer be attending my graduation and we have once again stop talking. So much for short story, but I wonder for me it’s my father whom I try to forget, how about for you?       

3 comments:

  1. To be honest Yomira, this really got to me. I don't have the same issue with my father, but I do know what it's like trying to forget things about people you love. I also know what it's like to want your parents, but other things come up in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, we can't control what others do. I am sorry you are experiencing this tough situation. I hope you find a resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine being able to make certain memories disappear like in Men in Black. There are a few people wish I would have never came into contact with. I think these feelings are what contribute to trust issues.

    ReplyDelete