Thursday, February 19, 2015

(#10 ID) math class is helping me add up my life!

     I have Algebra 2 again! its like having the same nightmare over and over again night after night. But this time I am awake and do my work and I also have Ms. Mingos  who's is actually getting this langue of math in my head! 
      Right now where learning about scatter  plots its easy for now like I actually feel like I got this. the only thing is I get confused on what I should put on the x-axis in comparison to the y. 
       How can I forget to mention GRAPHING! We are learning to graph and what can I say it is a journey because I just have so many questions when I'm in class and I don't really want to raise my hand and ask because i am the only person from my grade there so I think the other people will think I'm really dumb.  
   I tend to stay to myself in that class especially because people laugh when I talk . I think it's because of my voice but I rather it be that than because of questions. I like this class overall  because I sit at the very front and only pay attention to the lesson, besides I don't know anyone else in that class I think there 11th graders they seem ...interesting .Besides this I also gain the opportunity to organize my papers, think about what's going on after school, catch up on any other work and think about what I'm eat or go  for lunch.         

No comments:

Post a Comment