Saturday, May 16, 2015

what I am Passionate about..

 
         If you were thinking giraffe your 100% correct. I love giraffes I think they are so beautiful and peaceful. They are wild animals but yet they're so calm.
        Giraffes only sleep about 20 minutes a day and hardly drink water. They receive all the necessary nurturance from their favorite tree, thorny acacia, they spend most of there day eating. Also just like humans you can tell how old a giraffe is by how dark their spots are, the darker the older just like humans the older the more wrinkles you have.
          I have always love giraffes for as long as I remember I think it is because besides the fact that they are so beautiful to look at, they are also so sweet to be a animal in the wild. yes, a kick from a giraffe can kill a lion but they only use it when they have too. I am so passionate about giraffes for various reasons like how amazing and so unique each spot is on their body not one spot is like another. Its like snowflakes only better because they don't melt away. Have you ever seen how they drink water with their front legs spread open they look so funny and harmless.
        But the main reason why I love giraffes so much is because they always have their heads in the clouds you can say. They walk around with their heads up high all throughout their life. So you may say that in a way I look up to they metaphorically and physically. They live day by they looking for food and staying alive just like us.

4 comments:

  1. I like giraffes too, probably not as much as you do though. I think that is it cool how they can be so similar to humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really hugged a giraffe. That. is. so. awesome. I wanna ride a giraffe one day. I like giraffes too. Giraffes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great photo. Can you imagine sleeping 20 minutes a day! You'd have so much time for everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could have a wild animal it would be btw a giraffe and a elephant. I love the picture lol it would be u to hug a giraffe

    ReplyDelete